Remix of Pieces of Mind

a day that came, which I wish couldn't be more holy,

the sleeper bus, is not what it seems, I feel that happiness doesn't suits me.


I'm so tired of song recommendations,

from my failed relationships.


the beginnings are all what intertwined,

with all of my desperation that I did not deserved. 


my anxiousness are in my notes,

of to-do lists and drafted tweets.


if you boil a handful of bones while the time flowing out,

even marrow can melted and then swallowed.


all my exes wives' despite the fuss tried, but cannot hate me,

cause I pray for them, they deserve a healed body.


every lovepost are scrapped knees,

of forgotten hide and seek fun.


give me thousands of intuitions,

we will comeback to poetry. 

__

📷:Auguste Toulmouche, The Reluctant Bride, 1866

Comments

Popular Posts